Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas sketch card




I do love my scraps cards. I had pieces of this gorgeous Authentique Festive paper collection on my work area when I came across this pin on Pinterest. After clicking to the Clean & Simple FTL204 challenge post and seeing all of the inspirational ideas, I knew first and foremost I had to use circles of these scraps to make this card. I am so happy with the end results. I really like this card design, I'm always a fan of circles and polka dots so this is right up my alley. I see myself making many more in this design


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...