Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween treats decorated with washi tape




I have collected a small hoard of Washi tapes thanks to groopdealz.com. So I put them to use here on a little Halloween gift card and treat bag. I used CTMH Gypsy, Sunset, Pear and Black inks to stamp all the cute designs from the CTMH Perfect Fit-Halloween Holiday stamp set.





This card was inspired by this beauty I found on Pinterest. I knew it would be perfect for Washi tapes. Thankfully the Washi tape was so easy because sewing all those buttons on with CTMH Baker's Twine took some time. Again I used the same inks and stamp sets for the sentiment.



This is the inside of the card. I had to show the rock n roll technique I used for the big sentiment and the little embellishments to the inside with some of the other stamps from the set. I really like how these came out.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...