Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ruffled tote bag


It's been sooo long. Sorry. I was suffering from bronchitis and my family all got it too. Of course it takes me the longest to recover from it. Ugh. But I think I am getting my mojo back. I have been playing with paper a little. But it's nothing new, just repeats of projects I have already shown, but I have been knitting and sewing up a storm. I seem to do this once or twice a year, just switch gears completely and go for the fibre's and fabrics instead of paper. This is one of those fabric projects I have been eager to do. I have pinned on Pinterest a bunch of these ideas, the one that influenced the final project the most is this one. This will make a nice trick or treating bag.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...