Monday, November 19, 2012

One sheet wonder cards




Back to some paper crafting and card making. It has been a while. I have been so inspired by fall cards on Pinterest, so I had to get down to business. The stamped pieces of the above cards are what I would call a one sheet wonder project using the baby wipe technique. I took a scrap piece of paper 5.5 x 8 or 9 inches and stamped randomly all over it with a bunch of small leaf stamps from a couple of different Studio G $1.00 stamp sets. I took a baby wipe and I dropped dots of CTMH Re-Inkers in Tulip, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet and Creme Brulee randomly on the baby wipe. Then I ink up the stamps and it gives a beautiful water color effect to the finished stamped images.



This card is inspired by this card I pinned on Pinterest.


This one was inspired by this pinned card.


And finally, the inspiration for this card is this card.


This final card is my own design inspired by the final scrap of the stamped paper and scraps on my work space from the other creations. I made this into a birthday card. 

It's hard to tell but all have been embossed and then sprayed with Glimmer Mist. All of the Thanksgiving sentiments came from a retired CTMH stamp set called November Word Puzzle. It's just perfect for small sentiments for the holiday season.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...