Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big buttoned infinity scarf




I can't seem to stop making scarves. Infinities are my current favorite. I just finished this one. I pinned this idea on Pinterest, and within hours I had shopped through my yarn stash and pulled out my crochet hooks and was sitting down in front of my TV working away. Her picture tutorial was super easy to follow. I whipped this up in an evening. I followed her stitch pattern exactly, but mine is narrower and a little more open weave because I used a much smaller less chunky yarn. I was working with what I have.



For the first time I decided to add some big chunky buttons for decoration. These colors match the flecks in the Loops & Thread Impeccable Charcoal yarn. It's fun. And different. That's good, since I now have like 10 or more scarves to wear. Yikes! Somebody stop me.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...