Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pinterest inspired Valentine's cards





I was inspired to attempt this style of card by this pin on Pinterest. I loved the simplicity of it. I decided to stamp using CTMH retired stamp set Love Ya! in Tulip and Holiday Red ink and layer it on Tulip cardstock.



Here I added a little black in the sentiment and the cardstock layer.



Here I added a lot of black to attempt to make it more masculine.



Again attempting to make a masculine card I wouldn't be embarrassed to give to one my sons. This card uses CTMH A Melody and Whooo's Your Valentine stamps.



This was a special request by my oldest son for a card he can give his girlfriend.



And then I moved on to another Pin-spiration design. I was attempting to keep this masculine for my other son, I failed when I added the bow. I will be revisiting this design and maybe a button and CTMH Waxy Flax will appear more masculine.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...