Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring flower banner




Yes, it's that time. Time to take down the LOVE banner and put up the spring flower banner. It is actually beginning to look like spring around here, we have sunshine and 60's most days and even a few blooming trees. So I'm not rushing the season.



Here is a close up of the flowers. I used Cricut Design Studio with CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. There are two sizes of each flower. I also used SU! 6x6 patterned paper pad I believe I won as a drawing prize at one of the SU! events I had gone to in the last few years. It's double sided monochromatic paper so I actually layered both sides with the white outline flower and a button tied with bakers twine. But the polka dot is my favorite side. The ribbon pom-poms that I added in between each flower is made from the coolest ribbon. It has a string attached to the backside, so you cut your length and then pull the string and it puffs it into perfect little looped pom-pom type bows. I bought it at Scrapbook Expo 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately I only bought these two colors, if I ever see it again I would expand my color selection. This stuff is awesome. Cute and easy.

The layered flowers are very basic I know, but if you want to save time in recreating this project for your home, you can comment below and I will send my Design Studio file out to you. Remember to leave your email address, it makes my life so much easier. Thank you.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...