Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday card using SU! Patterned Party





I have new stamp sets from SU! that I haven't inked up yet. *Gasp!* So I started using Pinterest to query the stamp set name and come up with some inspiration. And boy howdy! did I find Pinsperations. ;)  You can see my Pinterest board just for SU! sets here. And specifically for this card here.




Here is a close up of the presents. I inked them with CTMH pens in Orange, Lagoon and Hollyhock. Then I added some dots Chrystal Stickles. I also added Chrystal Stickles to the banner, unfortunately it does not dry clear enough to read the Happy Birthday To You sentiment in the banner stamp. Oops. But I decided to give the card anyways. I had also spritzed just the raised card front piece with Glimmer Mist in Pearl, my all time favorite was to glam up card. I also made an outline using the score board to just a touch bigger than my card front piece, to add a little framing and dimension.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...