Monday, March 11, 2013

Cards made with SU! Butterfly Prints & Friendly Phrases





This is a SU! stamp set that I needed to ink up, so I went on a Pinterest search. These are the two card ideas that I found and just had to try to recreate first. I am really happy with the results. I like to stamp the image on the card base before I pop the same image up from the page. I like the shadow effect it gives. Plus with these butterflies it gave me the opportunity to still have the antennae while using the coordinating SU! punch. The antennae are part of the card base stamped image. 


This card was stamped using CTMH Orange, Pear, Gypsy, Bubblegum and Basic Black ink pads. I used the CTMH pens in the same colors to doodle on some dash lines for each butterfly. I then used a glue pen and followed the doodle lines and added some Prisma glitter for a little bling. The butterfly bodies also got a little Stickles in black for some more glitz. 


This card was created using CTMH Pear and Basic Black ink pads. The butterfly body once again has a touch of Stickles in black.

Both of these are going to be Mother's Day cards, I will add sentiments on the inside. But really they would be great for anything. A thank you, birthday or just a cheery card to send to a friend. I really like this SU! sentiment, it is pretty and very versatile. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...