Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Egg shaped cards with pieced bunnies





This cute little bunny card was inspired by this pin here. I originally created a large bunny here, last year. This year I took that same bunny .cut file and shrunk it down 50% to add it to the front of an egg shaped card. I really like the finished product. All the patterned paper come from a DCWV paper stack and the inking and stamped sentiments were done using chalk inks.  The finished size of these cards is 4.25 x 5.5 inches, so it fits nicely in standard envelopes.





I made a little boy bunny in blues, his little hand drawn face is a little different, but I think it makes it apparent he is all boy. The little girl is in purple with her flower at her ear and eye lashes and rosy cheeks on her face.

I made this .cut file for my Cricut using Design Studio software and George Basic Shapes cartridge. If you would like to have this .cut file to make some Easter bunny cards of your own, I am happy to share. Leave a comment on this post, including your email address, and I will send it out to you.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...