Monday, May 13, 2013

Washi tape banner thank you cards



I had a lot of wonderful people to thank for helping me celebrate my birthday to its fullest. I was able to use my favorite Washi tape and a bunch of card bases I had picked up on clearance from Joanns and coordinating bakers twine to assembly line produce these cards while still being able to personalize them a little for each person. 





I am sure you are shocked to find out that these card designs were inspired by this card on Pinterest. Sweet and simple and using many items from my collection of crafting supplies. Perfect. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the little heart is punched from SU! heart trio punch.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, so cute...I can see some of my ribbon stash that I'm not quite sure what to do with disappearing! Did you put some more tape inside the card too?

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...