Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SU! Birthday candles cards





Finally, a little inky paper play has returned to my home. I have been out of the mood for paper creations lately, until a need for a few birthday cards struck. I took my inspiration for these cards from this card on Pinterest



For this card I used CTMH inks in Bubblegum, Sunny Yellow and Orange.



And this one has CTMH inks in Orange, Sunny Yellow and Pear.

Both cards are stamped with the new SU! Birthday Candles wheel and the sentiments are all from SU! Create A Cupcake and stamped in CTMH Black ink. I added some CTMH bling and bakers twine and the flames are decorated with Stickles in Star Dust. 



Since I always unmount my wheel stamps and remount them on SU! easy mount foam I was able to cut off a few of the candles for stamping separately. I stamped these little bundles on the inside of the cards.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...