Sunday, November 24, 2013

Crocheted slouchy beanie, fingerless gloves and a chain cowl

Photo

Here is Ang, the rightful owner of the slouchy beanie I originally posted here. She had purchased some Loops & Threads Country Loom yarn in Rich Granite and asked me to make her a slouchy beanie and some fingerless gloves.



So I searched and searched Pinterest and we agreed on this pattern. For the gloves I just custom fit to her thin hands and wrists by chaining just enough to reach around her palms and upper wrist area. I crochet a rectangle of half double crochets and then sewed up the side and leave an opening for the thumb. Super simple.



Here's another view of the hat so you can see the cute slouch of it. I see myself making many more of these. I also had enough yarn left over to make two of the chain cowls you see her wearing. I kept one for myself.





I got my inspiration for it here. I just crocheted my chain and wrapped the lengths around my neck at the length I liked until the chain was 10 loops long, I tied the ends together and then crocheted a small rectangle and sewed it together to cover the tied spot and cinch the 10 loops together. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...