Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fall wreaths over cabinet doors





One more fall decor project to share before I go into full on Christmas crafting and decorating mode. Or I may take a few days off because my dogs are barkin' and I need a nap.

This project is 3 dollar tree grapevine wreaths and 3 different dollar tree leaf swags that I pulled apart. The design was loosely inspired by this pin on Pinterest. I hot glued the leaves to the wreaths and tied a big checkered ribbon bow.





They are hanging over cabinet doors in my dining room, by lengths of ribbon.


Here is a close up of the leaves and some stuff that was on one of the swags. I used it all. 


Another close up. 


Such a quick and simple project. 





This idea was a Pinterest find. Use a command hook on the inside of the cabinet door to hang the wreaths from a length of ribbon. Easy as can be. Now I can make more for different holidays too. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...