Monday, February 17, 2014

Embedded embossing circles card





This is the birthday card I made for my hubby. I was inspired by this Pinterest find, and plussed up the CTMH sentiment with a little water color tie die effect.  I went through my scrap stash and picked out 5 different blues and grabbed all of my circle punches. When doing this embedded embossing technique I think it turns out best to use a glue pen to attach the shapes to the background, let it dry a bit and then run the whole piece through the Cuttlebug in whatever folder chosen. This was a quick and simple but, in my humble opinion, great looking card. I have got to do more of these. Especially using up scraps, that always makes me happy.

For the water colored sentiment I stamped in CTMH Archival ink and set it aside to dry. Later I came back and using a water brush pen, I picked up a little ink from CTMH ink pads Star Spangled Blue, Twilight and Lagoon. After the water color had dried I went over each letter with the fine tip of the Glossy Accents bottle.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...