Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thank You Cards




I was in need of some thank you cards and one for sure needed to be Sacramento Kings purple.

The general design for this card was inspired by this card on Pinterest. I chose SU! Concord Crush ink pad and used a retired CTMH flower stamp from the Jubilation set, to stamp with it. The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Black ink using CTMH 4 My Friend stamp set.



I tied some black and white bakers twine and added some CTMH silver glitter gems to the centers of the darkest flowers. All done and ready to go.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...