Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines cards





I was inspired by this card, I found on Pinterest, to make these cards. I bought this gorgeous My Minds Eye paper pack at scrapbook expo this year and am loving all the cards I have made using these beautiful papers. I added a distressed piece of book print and an embossed piece of SU! Cherry Cobbler card stock behind that. Adding a SU! tiny tag stamped with a sentiment and a piece of SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding and a piece of crochet trim all held together with a large black brad.



Both of these heart shapes where cut out on my Cricut using George Basic Shapes cartridge.


These are ready for Valentines day or even an anniversary. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...