Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines nugget box





A little chocolate love today. This is a matchbox style gift box I designed on my Cricut Design Studio software. It holds 6 Hershey's Nuggets. For a sweet message to a sweetheart.





I used CTMH Colonial White card stock for the base of the box pieces. Then I layered on SU! Cherry Cobbler card stock and some My Minds Eye Valentine papers. The bow on the cover is made with SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding and I punched out hearts and then layered them on more Cherry Cobbler and used tiny scallop scissors to trim around them. I added some black rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap and that is the cover embellishments. The nuggets are wrapped in 1 x 3 inch pieces of the My Minds Eye papers and I used an EK Success 1 inch scallop square punch and a 3/4 inch square punch for the layers on top of the nuggets. The letters are CTMH Chocolate Alphas Small.

If you still create in Cricut Design Studio software and would like to have my .cut file I am happy to send it out. I am glad to save you time redesigning something so you can get down to the good stuff, the decorating and embellishing and making it your own stuff.....So leave me a comment below, please be sure to include your email address, and I will send you my file.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...