Friday, March 21, 2014

Embedded embossed Ivy Lane cards



The inspiration for this newest batch of paper packet sample cards came from this card design I found on Pinterest. Her blog post included measurements and wonderful time and supply saving tips. I really appreciated her detailed post and photos.


I love the embedded embossing technique and its even more fun now that I have some of the CTMH embossing folder. 


For this set I used the Chevron pattern.


I added some CTMH Blush and Hollyhock card stocks and Black and Pear inks. The sentiments came from various CTMH stamp sets.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...