Monday, March 24, 2014

Embossed banner cards




I had all these beautiful 1 x 2 inch pieces of patterned paper left over from several projects lately. They were sitting on my work surface just tempting me to find something wonderful to do with them. So off to Pinterest I go, of course, and I found this idea. Bingo!! Just what I wanted.




I punched all the banner tails using a arrow punch, but you could also use a square punch. It makes each shape the same, if you like that. Otherwise snip them with your scissors, that works too. 





I loved this bright and pretty CTMH paper packet. It's retired now, but I can't waste and inch of it. 







I used all of the new CTMH embossing folders for this set of cards. The stamps are all from CTMH Just A Number set. I used CTMH Black ink to kind of tie in the black layer behind the banners and embossed piece.  

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...