Thursday, March 13, 2014

Explosion box



Another true confessions moment, this is my first explosion box. I know these have been around for years now, and I love them. I have pinned several versions. I have seen some fabulous ones made into mini albums. I just never got around to making one myself. Until now.

I saw this one, and on her very next blog post she posted these simple instructions. I already had these pretty coordinating papers out from this project, so it was like the perfect storm. I whipped this up in no time. 





I made all four sides into pockets. I even used my deckle edge scissors to cut the pocket edges.



Each of my pockets holds a stamped piece of card stock with a punched circle that I folded in half and adhered as a sturdy pull tab. The pockets are just wide enough to hold a gift card also. Embellish with a sentiment and some paper flowers and bling for their centers and then finish it all off with a big silk bow. It is ready for gifting.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...