Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scallop tag closure card





Yahoo! I am so excited. This is my first project done on Cricut Craft Room. (Yeah, yeah I know....a little late to the party. But better late then never, somebody has said before.) I was inspired by this beautiful card created by my CTMH upline Debbi Fournier. She shared her file and knowledge, tips and tricks and so I gave it a go. It was easier than I expected and since I already love working in the Design Studio it was pretty easy to figure out.



I used a retired CTMH paper packet for my test runs, just in case I messed up or didn't love it. Guess what? I didn't mess up and I love the finished cards.

For this card I used CTMH Outdoor Denim, Honey and Cranberry inks, on Pinwheel and It's Your Day retired stamp sets.





Here is my second card, still using the same CTMH paper packet and inks, minus the Cranberry for this one.



Different sentiment stamps though, from CTMH Hooray Bouquet and Celebration stamp sets.

I love these unique shaped cards and I think with this selection of papers and colors they make for nice gender neutral birthday cards to have on hand. I will be making more of these. Thank you Debbi, for the inspiration and instructions. I truly appreciate it.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...