Friday, April 11, 2014

Mini coffee cups





I have caught the fever. The altering the mini coffee cups fever. They are so adorable, and they are everywhere these days. Hundreds of pins on Pinterest later, I have bought my stash of cups and lids, I have downloaded the template someone graciously shared and I have begun selecting cute spring papers and covering and decorating and filling. Oh My!!! 



Here is a view of my decorated lids and my little ribbon handles. I used my crop-o-dile to punch two holes in the cups and in the lids, then I ran a 10 inch length of ribbon with a knot on the end through the whole thing and finished with another knot at the other end. 


Here is a view of how I stuffed each of them with 4 covered Hershey's nuggets and 4 Hershey's kisses.



And here is my second trio of decorated cups.



I changed up the lids and added a scalloped edge to the top layer on the cup. Simple, cute spring party favors. I will be putting one of these at each seat at my Easter dinner table.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this project... I think I might use this for my Halloween candy as we only get about 6 trick or treaters each year. Thanks Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...