Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peek-a-boo circles cards



I was inspired to create these cards by this pin on Pinterest. I have tons of paper flowers and loved this unique use of them. 





Plus using lots of coordinating sparkles. Super cute.




I made a mask out of a large sticky note. Then I stuck it to the white piece of paper, punched my holes, then used it as a mask for stamping the vine pattern onto the kraft card base. Run the white piece through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Adhere is to the kraft card base and stamp your sentiment on a scrap and snip it into a banner shape. Place your flowers and your gems and voila. Cute card finished.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...