Sunday, August 10, 2014

Yippee-Skippee! cards





I'm slowly getting back into my creative routine. Slowly. These cards are for a gift set for a friend who loves butterflies. So I pulled out my SU! supplies and got some Pin-spiration, and I was off and running.

Above is made with SU! Rich Razzleberry as the primary color.



Changed this one up with Melon Mambo.


This one is my favorite SU! color, Daffodil Delight.



More Rich Razzleberry.



And Melon Mambo.



Last but not least, Daffodil Delight again.

I used the SU! embossing folder on the smaller card stock butterflies as well as the white card stock background. I hope she likes these cards, more importantly I hope she send them out to friends and family because that's what its all about.



This is my Pepper inspecting my photo box and OttLite. She's my lil helper. Not so little anymore.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the inspiration on your site. Looks like your adorable Pepper does a great job helping. Looks just like my little Dusty. Keep up the great job Pepper :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...