Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy birthday card





Oh my, I have fallen off the blog wagon. I am so distracted lately with crafting and traveling and family and fun, that blogging has been forgotten.

The above card was created as a project to share with friends. We got together for a day of crafting and fun, and each created at least one card to share. We brought all the supplies so everyone could make and take one. It was a fun day.

My card was inspired by this card I found on Pinterest. As you can see I didn't change much. I didn't have the shwoopy branch stamp that the original creator did, so I improvised. I like all the layers and textures going on.

Here are the rest of the creations from that fun day.

Some Kraft beauties.


A great hexagon birthday card.


And some adorable Halloween cards.




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...