Friday, October 17, 2014

My first card buffet class




My long time friend and instigator of my love of paper crafting, Tina and I cohosted our first SU! Card Buffet. Well, it was my first, she has done many. It was great fun.

The two cards above were inspired by this and this pins on Pinterest. 






These are also inspired by this and this wonderful cards found on Pinterest.





And my final creation also a Pinterest find, here. I am so thankful for Pinterest. I see so many beautiful projects that I might never have found on my own.






These beauties are Tina's designs.





Sweet Halloween cards, so cute.





And a beautiful Thanksgiving card too.






These little gifts for our attendees were inspired by this awesome Youtube video that I saved to Pinterest. So easy to save and categorize wonderful projects for future reference.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...