Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2nd card buffet


These are my cards from our second SU! Card Buffet. This one was inspired by this Pin on Pinterest. I made minimal changes to the cute design. I did add some liquid pearl dots to the centers of the poinsettias.  


This one is basic, clean and simple as they say, but beautiful. I colored the pearls with alcohol markers to make them red. I followed this Pin design for my inspiration. 



I love SU! Festive Flurries and with Coastal Cabana and Lost Lagoon inks they are really stunning. I took my inspiration from this Pin, the basic design is the same, just change up the stamps and colors for a new feel. 



Anytime I get to use SU! Endless Wishes stamp set, it's a good day. This card is inspired by this card design, with small changes to make it my own.



And my final design, original design found here. It was so perfect I didn't hardly change a thing.



These are Tina's cards. Super cute gift holder inside.



And out. All wrapped up and ready to give.



Another adorable gift card holder.



Here is the inside, with the belly band removed.



Ahh, my favorite Endless Wishes looking beautiful in Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.



Elegant glittering stars and stripes.


And Tina's final card, a Festive Flurries snowflake. Love that mirrored paper and bling.




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...