Tuesday, January 6, 2015

3rd SU! Card Buffet



These are our card selections we offered at our December Card Buffet.

My only card was inspired by this card. I loved the un-traditional aspects of this design. Fun and funky.



These tags or ornaments are the SU! Wonderous Wreath embossed on black card stock and layered on a white card stock circle and hung from gorgeous coordinating ribbon. 



This gift card holder was inspired by this design I found on Pinterest. I reworked in holiday papers.



The general idea for this gift card holder was inspired by this adorable Pin. Super cute chalkboard idea, I thought. I created the holder and liner on my Cricut and cut out multiples from one sheet of paper. 



This simple gift tag was Pinspired also. I am so thankful for Pinterest and all the wonderful ideas collected there. 



These are Tina's designs. A flip it card. 



This is the inside. The snowflake on the lower left is popped up in such a way as to be able to tuck a gift card behind it if they chose.



This is a cash gift card design.



Here is the inside pocket and the pull out detail for signing on.



A Santa's belly designed gift card holder.


Super cute removable belt to reveal the sentiment and a gift card too.



A file folder shaped gift card. This is also a removable band to reveal the inside area for sentiment and signing and hidden gift card. The Santa had some glitter details and we colored the hat with the new SU! Blendabilities.



A two adorable gift tag options.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...