Friday, February 6, 2015

Sweetheart cards



I am playing around with new SU! toys and Valentine's designs I found on Pinterest. The first card I mimicked this card. I added a different sentiment, a lace bow, a few mini punched hearts and a card stock border.



This balloon card is my favorite of the day. It was loosely based on this card, at least that is where I got the idea for the sentiments used as balloon strings. I did pop up the tops of the hearts with dimensionals and glued the bottom point directly to the card above a string to give them dimension. Again with the lace bow and the card stock border for additional oomph.  


And finally this card is very loosely based on this pretty card. I am loving all of SU!'s new heart themed goodies, the embossing folder, the border punch, the Stacked With Love DSP and the Hello Life stamp set. So much fun!!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...