Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello Life Valentines & Mini Coffee Cup Gifts



Part of my blogging laziness is that projects that are long gone and the holiday is already past, are just now being shared. Sorry, I will lump all my Valentine's projects together on this post.



I case'd this card from Pinterest, and plus'd it up just a little.


Then I swapped the colors around and did it again. I was really happy with how these turned out.



Then I also made these chocolate filled mini coffee cup gifts. I have made these before, and explained how I created my boxes there. 



I added Hershey's Nuggets, Kisses and Rolo's to the inside. All decorated with a touch of adorable Valentine's paper from Doodlebug Lovebirds Value Pack I picked up for a great price from Steals.com. My new guilty pleasure. The fun thing I have learned about shopping at Steals is you can add something to your cart but you do no have to buy it right then, so later that night you like the crafty steal they put up at 8pm, you add that to your cart also, then check out (cuz I'm not sure how long they will hold it in your cart) to maximize your items per shipping cost. I have held steals in my cart for 24 hours, but haven't personally tested longer than that.


Here is the top decorated with stickers from the paper pack. I finished it off with a ribbon bow holding the box closed and added a punched tag to the tops. Sweet and simple, but oh so fun to give.

Sorry for showing Valentine's crafts when we are closer to St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully I will get my blog mojo back and be more timely sharing my creations. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...