Monday, March 23, 2015

Irresistibly yours card set



I fell in love with this card design, and as you can see I CASE'd it completely. Barely changing any detail. It was so beautiful to me.



I used 8 different SU! inks and sentiment stamps. Also 8 different Blendabilities pens to color on vellum before I punched out the butterflies. 



Sponging the ink onto the Irresistibly Yours papers allows me to create those lighter and darker tones from one ink color. I thought it was very water color-ish and beautifully soft.



These papers make it too easy to created beautiful pieces of art. 



Here is a close up of all the lil details. The vellum butterfly colored with matching (or sometimes just coordinating) Blendabilities. The square layer is die cut using Simon Says Stamp! Stitched Squares. I used my score board to add lines on the card base around the sentiment. And finally the rhinestones. All quietly working together to create an ethereal card. 


These are all of the SU! ink colors I used. So lovely!!! Now I want to create a wild and crazy group of reds, hot pinks and yellows. Quite the opposite of soft and peaceful. I'm thinking bold and in your face!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...