Wednesday, April 15, 2015

March paper pumpkin alternatives


I took last months SU! Paper Pumpkin kit and plussed them to full A2 sized cards. I stitched one card just to test it out and quickly decided it was too much work for my taste.  



I thought the striking black and white geometric shapes lent themselves to coordinating with bold bright colors. So I used SU! Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.


I made three of the Thank You cards and three of the Happy Birthday to You design. I love these stamps that come with the kit. So versatile and usable on so many designs. These are quick and simple to put together but pack a lot of punch. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...