Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Polka dot birthday cards




These are some gorgeous backgrounds created with my MISTI and Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Background stamps. I am loving this set again. Supe-dee-duper easy to line up and stamp (and stamp again if needed) with the MISTI!!! Yahoo!


Goodness, I made these a month ago or more, so I am guessing at the colors now. I believe this is SU! Calypso Coral. On all three of these cards I added some SU! Petite Petals, ribbon and lace. The sentiments are from Papertrey Ink. 


This I believe to be stamped in SU! Coastal Cabana.


And finally SU! So Saffron. The smaller the background polka dots got the harder it was to get them perfectly lined up and repeated for a full background of polka dots, but this is still WAY better than what I could have managed stamping them with a block.

Thanks for the visit. Sorry for the long delay between posts. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...