Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thank you card



This is made with adorable stamps I received for my birthday from my sweet mom. Thanks mom!! So easy to make a cute background surrounding the SU! sentiment.


These are the tricks of the trade. I did learn that the VersaFine ink needs a few moments to dry, so if you move too fast, you run the risk of smudging the black ink. Not good. So be patient.

I am loving my new Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, its my first, and I love the subtle shine without texture that I can add to any design I want. Beautiful!!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome chickadee. Very cute and I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...