Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thank you framed window card


More birthday stamps at work here. Loving these Winnie & Walter background stamps. I did kind of an ombre effect with the stars background stamp. 


These are from SU! Paper Pumpkin kits. Two different months. Love them. I never would have been able to line up the thank you background stamp and repeat it four times to create that big covered area with my MISTI. It made it quick and simple. LoVe!!!!


Here's most all of the tools used on this card. I did also use SU! star dies to cut the shapes and the frames out.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...