Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shoe theme swap cards



Super simple cards where the paper does all the hard work. I got the inspiration and layout idea from Airbornewife's Stamping Spot. She offers great tutorials on maximizing one 6 x 6 inch paper pad, for card making. So when my swap groups theme was shoes, and I didn't have any stamps I went looking for paper. In a bit of a stretch I think rubber boots qualified. Then I found the perfect sentiment stamp  to include with rain boots. 


I love how these turned out. Beautiful paper makes cute cards easy. This is from an Echo Park paper pack, I can't locate the label any longer. But it is beautiful quality paper. Love it. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...