Saturday, January 9, 2016

Garden in bloom cards



These cards were inspired by this beautiful card design. I loved this and thought it showcased how easy it is to create such a beautiful card using SU! Garden In Bloom stamp set. The sentiments are all from SU! A Tin Of Cards stamp set. 




I designed these cards for my once a month Stamp-A-Stack class attendees to make. They loved them.

This color combo is SU! Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi with a little bit of Early Espresso too. 




And this combination is SU! Pool Party, Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzaz and more Early Espresso inks. I added a little SU! Dazzling Diamond Details to the wings of the bees too. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...