Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sketch challenge in SU! Birthday Bouquet DSP



This card was created for a sketch challenge. I decided to let the GoRgEoUs paper do all the hard work on this baby. This is SU! Botanical Blooms paper and I love every single thing about it. The color combinations, the soft watercolor feel, its just perfect. I did stamp the sentiment and the card base, then layered all the dsp designs on SU! Blushing Bride card stock and embellished with a twine bow and some glitter paper punched circles. Depending on what sentiment you put inside it could be a beautiful birthday, mother's day, thinking of you....anything really, card. 




This is what happens when I have scraps of beautiful papers sitting on my work space. I love when something that might have been tossed into the trash can be used for something beautiful. Simply darling.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...