Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness cards


I designed this card after this beauty, for a SU! Stamp-A-Stack class. I used the adorable SU! Honeycomb Happiness set, some neutrals DSP and some embossed resist paper. I water colored the chickadee in SU! Blushing Bride and cut her out so I could mount her directly over a second image stamped on the card stock circle. Lots of sponging and a little sequins action and she is properly blinged up and ready for giving. 



I had a few pre-cut sets left over after class so I played around with different layouts and stamps.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...