Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Disneyland 50th birthday trip pics



Since I have nothing creative to share just yet, as I have just returned from an epic 50th birthday trip with my mom, I will share some of the fun pictures from Disneyland.



Here we are sitting on the porch on Main Street. There was actually a couple of gentlemen sitting here who offered to vacate so we could snap a quick pic. One of them was wearing a button that said Porch Potato. It's a real thing there. I wish I was close enough to visit the park that often and earn the title Porch Potato.



The park is dressed up in its party finest.



Perfect ending to a perfect first day. Shared with 10,000 of our closest friends.



Beautiful Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure.



Cooling our heels in the lounge, waiting for our lunch reservations. By the way, every single thing about this restaurant is AMAZING!!! Ambiance, decor, cast members and the food. Oh the food!!! Such an amazing meal.



So much fun having a chat with Fifi the Photographer. Sweet, sweet lady. (Wow, I just noticed the background. No other guests. That is deceiving because the park was pretty busy.)



We Uber'd (that's a verb now, right?) from our time share right to the front doors of Disneyland Hotel. What an amazing time saving and inexpensive plan that was. It cost $6.25 plus a little tip, and saved us walking from the shuttle area, through the security check points, all the way down through Downtown Disney to the hotel on the complete opposite end. Not that I don't love walking the entire length of Downtown Disney, just not when we have reservations so I can't dawdle and shop. We enjoyed an AMAZING breakfast at Steakhouse 55. I highly recommend this restaurant. Another location that feels like an event just by the ambiance and decor. But the food was so delicious and the price shocked me at how reasonable it was. Be sure to add it to your to-do list next time you visit Disneyland. You will not be disappointed.



Back at my favorite place on the planet. Home sweet home.



Love, love, love this sweet nostalgic ride.



Good bye for now, Walt! Thanks again for a fun filled, amazing visit. I already can not wait to be back here again.




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...