Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Masculine birthday card


I was looking for a clean and simple birthday card and found this wonderful design. I love playing with sponge daubers and ink to make polka dots. I loved this color combination. So I ran with it.

I added some smaller polka dots made with a pencil eraser, it has to be brand new so it has crisp edges. I wish I had taken a picture of the 3 SU! ink pads I used, because I can not tell anymore what colors they are. I think Pear Pizzaz, Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon, but there are multiple colors on most all of the dots, all swirled together so its hard to be sure. I do know that then I stamped my sentiment in Night of Navy and added a little Wink of Stella highlights in gold and played around with the edges of the layers.

Simple but still a great masculine card, I think.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...