Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gorgeous Grunge Butterfly gift cards


I'm making 3 x 3 cards, trying to use up discontinued SU! In color DSP and ink. I think they are pretty darned cute. I was inspired by this beauty, I just sized it down for my purposes.


Here is a close up. I stamped on the card front with SU! Gorgeous Grunge paint splatter in the ink and then instantly stamped again for two tones of the same color. Then I used the smaller splatter stamp and some gold ink. Thirdly I took a separate 3 x 3 piece of card stock and die cut the butterfly shape and stamped the sentiment from SU! Cottage Greetings. I created the 3 x 3 envelope with the SU! Envelope Punch Board using DSP stack papers. I'm making little sets of four as gifts for my Stamp-A-Stack class attendees.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...