Monday, February 20, 2017

Paper Pumpkin alternative cards



Wow! I made these a long while ago and never shared them. These are alternative projects to the SU! Paper Pumpkin kit from probably May of 2016. Ha ha!!! Sorry for the delay. Still fun though.

The above card I used a sponge and sponged over the Pool Party colored Happy sticker, that came in the kit, with Night of Navy ink. I also die cut a couple of Night of Navy stars and embossed them with a star embossing folder. The laser cut card bases were part of the kit, they came that way. I just lined it with yellow card stock to make it really pop.  




These 2 cards are more true to the kits instructions and colors. Not a huge fan of the orange and Pool Party but I wanted to put a few together as they intended. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...